Nala is Simba's wife and one of Ryan's Kids World's friend. She was Simba's childhood friend when they were cubs and they often play together. Years later, Pumbaa spotted her in the tall grass near Simba's new home in the jungle and she starts to chase him to hunt him for food. Timon, Ryan,Pooh Ash, Littlefoot, Stan, Alex, and the rest of the characters, and Simba came to his rescue and Simba stops Nala from her hunt and they start to notice each other. After introducing her to his new friends and Nala telling him he is the king of Pride Rock, she and Simba started to have some time alone. During their time, Simba gained her affection and fell in love with her. Nala then tells him that Scar has taken over the Pridelands and food and water had became scarce. She also tells him that he is the only hope to save it, but Simba denies her request to return and runs off. Later Nala wakes up Timon, Pumbaa and Ryan,Pooh and the Kids World's Adventures Team asking where Simba was. Rafiki shows up and tells them that Simba is returning to the Pridelands and they join him to help reclaim it from Scar and the Hyenas. In the end, Simba and Nala were married and had a daughter named Kiara.
- In one of the 2010-presents intros for Kids World's Adventures Series, Nala takes part in singing Louis' song, "When We're Human."
- Also in Kids World's Adventures Series, when they introduce themselves Simba currently says, "I'm Simba, and this is my wife Nala."
- After Nala joined the Jungle Adventure Crew at Simba's side, she has very much become the mother of the group, usually handling difficult situations within the Crew.
- In Kids World's Adventures Series, she has a major role in the Jungle Adventure Crew as the Lion Queen.
- Nala is also friends with Johnny the Lion (a.k.a. Jondugu) in Kids World's Adventures of The Lion King, and Kids World's Adventures Series.